Calling all would-be online workers!
If you are tired of the 8 to 5 grind or are feeling a change – perhaps to working at home and at your own time, the Virtual Assistant Training Seminar is for you. Apply now to get free training.
The Virtual Assistant Training Seminar
The City Government of Naga through the Investment and Trade Promotions Office, in collaboration with the Online Bicolano Workers Group, invites you to join the VIRTUAL ASSISTANT TRAINING SEMINAR for 10 Saturday afternoons at 1:00PM-5:00PM starting on April 1 to June 10, 2017 at the PSO Blue Room, City Hall Compound, J. Miranda Avenue, Naga City.
Investment and Trade Promotion Office/Naga City Investment Board, City Government of Naga
10 Saturdays, Afternoon
June 3 and 10 2017
Blue Room, City Hall Compound,
J.Miranda Avenue, Naga City
Who are eligible to apply:
Naga City residents who want to learn how to become a Virtual Assistant so they can start working online. They may or may not be currently employed – as long as they are looking for an opportunity to transition from the usual traditional employment to online work and will be able to use the proposed incubation facilities of the NCIB/MNCCI.
How many will be accepted?
March 15, 2017: Deadline of submission of Profile
March 16&17, 2017: Selection of prospective participants
March 21, 2017: Shortlisted prospective participants will be informed
March 24, 2017: Deadline of submission of Letter of Intent by shortlisted candidates
March 28, 2017: Final list of participants prepared and disseminated
Virtual Assistant Training Seminar Proper
April 1, 2017: Module 1 – Introduction to Virtual Assistant Work
April 8, 2017: Module 2 – VA 100% Success Qualities and Skills
April 15, 2017: No Training –Black Saturday
April 25, 2016: Module 3 – VA Frequent Task Tools
April 29, 2017: Module 4 – VA Collaboration Tools
May 6, 2017: Module 5 – Content Management (WordPress and Blog)
May 13, 2017: Module 6 – Social Media Marketing and SEO
May 20, 2017: ` Module 7 – Photo Editing and Basic Graphic Design
May 27, 2017: Module 8 – Online Store Management, Online Selling and Tools
June 3, 2017: Module 9 – VA Account Creation, Job Application, Portfolio
June 10, 2017: Long Final Exam
How to Apply
- ACCOMPLISH AND SUBMIT the Profile Form below, with your resume attached, on or before March 15, 2017.
- A selection group will shortlist fifty (50) prospective participants according to the following criteria:
- Bonafide Naga City resident
- Computer Literacy Level
- Availability and willingness to become a practicing Virtual Assistant after the seminar
- Shortlisted prospective participants will be informed through their private internet account and will be requested to accomplish the Letter of Intent Form. The Letter of Intent will serve as shortlisted prospective participants’ bond that they will finish the seminar and practice what they learned.
The deadline for submission of the Letter Of Intent is March 24, 2017. Failure to do so will mean forfeiture of slot and awarding such slot to a waitlisted participant.
- Each participant is requested to bring his/her own laptop throughout the duration of the hands-on seminar.
For more Information please contact:
Jefferson S. Bagadiong
Investment Promotion Officer
Edgar D. Adoremos
Investment Servicing Officer