In celebration of Willprint Graphics Centre’s 30th year commitment to quality printing, we bring you the Willprint “Colors Come Alive” Photography Contest. Read on for details.
Willprint Graphics Centre
Quality printing is our image,
Excellent service is our commitment
Willprint is a social and commercial printer that specializes in offset printing, color separation, and quick on-demand printing and lamination. It is the biggest commercial printing press in the Bicol region with 3 branches in Naga City alone (Concepcion Grande, Peñafrancia Avenue, and Abella) and branches in Legazpi City, Albay and Daet, Camarines Norte. Willprint also has a branch in Quezon City, Metro Manila.
For your quality printing needs, contact Willprint at telephone numbers (054) 473-2288 (Naga), (052) 480-1417 (Legazpi), (054) 721-1684 (Daet), and (02) 416-3243 (Metro Manila).
Willprint Colors Come Alive Contest Details
Contest Theme: Colors Come Alive
Contest Brief: Capture a photograph that expresses the contest theme “Colors Come Alive”.
Contest Period: February 25 – March 30, 2016
Announcement of Winners: March 31, 2016
1. This contest is open to everyone from Bicol.
2. There is no age restriction.
3. Amateur as well as professional photographers are welcome.
2. Share this post on your own timeline (you may also share the actual fan page post that sent you here; that will share this post, too). When you do, make sure to:
a. Tag the Facebook Fan Pages of both Naga City Guide AND Willprint Graphics Centre, Inc..
b. Set your shared post to public (we will be unable to see it otherwise).
3. Then take a photograph that expresses the contest theme: Colors Come Alive. Guidelines? Here goes:
a. You decide your subject.
b. You decide your composition.
c. You decide your interpretation.
d. In other words, you have full creative control.
Question: May I submit a photograph I took in the past?
Answer: Yes, you may.
4. To submit your photograph for review, upload your photograph to Facebook. When you do, make sure to:
a. Use the hashtag #willprintcolors .
b. Tag the Facebook Fan Pages of both Willprint Graphics Centre, Inc AND Naga City Guide.
c. Set your shared photograph to public (we will be unable to see it otherwise).
d. Share the link/links to your entry/entries through a comment on the original Fan Page post that sent you here.
Question: May I submit more than one photograph? That is, may I make multiple entries to this contest?
Answer: Yes, you may.
5. Wait until the end of the contest period. While you wait, tell your friends about the contest and show them your entry. You do not need to collect “Likes” to win – really – but why not get them where and when you can?
6. Look out for the announcement of winners on March 31, 2016.
7. Collect your prize. Winners will be notified via a reply to their comment on the original fan page post about this contest. We will also notify winners via a private message.
Super easy, right?
Willprint Graphics Centre will decide the winner. The judging criterion is simple; the photographs that resonate with the contest theme “Colors Come Alive” will win.
1st Prize: PhP 5,000.00
2nd Prize: PhP 3,000.00
3rd Prize: PhP 2,000.00
Aside from that, fame awaits of course. Winning entries will get featured on Naga City Guide.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Ownership and Copyrights
i. Participants may submit only photographs they themselves took and to which they own all the rights.
ii. By submitting an entry/entries, you attest that you did take the photograph/s you are submitting and that you do own all the rights to such photograph/s.
2. Usage Rights Assignment
Participants, by submitting a photograph or photographs, give Willprint Graphics Centre and Naga City Guide the unrestricted right to use their entry/entries in contest-related promotions:
a. At the Willprint Graphics Centre website and Facebook Fan Page
b. At the Naga City Guide website and Faceboook Fan Page
c. On other media, online or offline, electronic or printed, etc.
i. Owners of winning entries agree to assign unlimited, unrestricted usage rights (over their winning entries) to Willprint Graphics Centre and Naga City Guide.
ii. Winning entries may be used by Willprint Graphics Centre and Naga City Guide in their promotions, both contest-related promotions and non-contest-related promotions, at their website, at their fan page, and on other media online, offline, electronic, printed, etc.
iii. Willprint Graphics Centre and Naga City Guide may assign their usage rights to other parties (contractors, affiliates and employees), for the purpose of fulfilling their (Willprint Graphics Centre’s and Naga City Guide’s) promotional goals.