If you are an individual Facebook user, own a Facebook Fan Page, and own a blog – you can join as all three personas, i.e. as Individual, as Social Media Influencer, and as Blogger. Click here to return to General Contest Mechanics and Specific Instructions on Ultimate Naga City Vacation Contest for Individuals.
How to Join For BLOGGERS
You are a blogger if you own a blog (pretty obvious, but let’s be clear nonetheless 🙂 ).
- Write a blog post about this Naga City Guide Contest. Make sure to mention the contest prizes.
- In your write-up, explain what it is about Naga City that you love (if you’re local) and the things you look forward to doing and experiencing in Naga (if you’re non-local).
- Then link to the Ultimate Naga City Vacation (#UltimateNagaVacation) page (http://www.nagacityguide.com/ultimate-naga-city-vacation/) using the anchor text: “Naga City Vacation”. Example usage:
I’ve been meaning to go on a Naga City Vacation. I think now’s my chance, with the Ultimate Naga City Vacation Contest by Naga City Guide and Naga City’s premium brands.
- Post a comment under the Naga City Guide Fan Page’s announcement of this contest (https://www.facebook.com/nagacityguide/videos/1388608457866150/) to tell us you’re joining and to provide the link to your blog post entry. No comment to tell us where your entry is, no entry.
This is how we’ll count raffle entries for BLOGGERS:
PR 0: 1 Raffle Entry
PR1: 2 Raffle Entries
PR2: 4 Raffle Entries
PR3: 8 Raffle Entries
PR4: 15 Raffle Entries
PR5 and above: 20 Raffle Entries
How to Join For SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS
You are classified as a Social Media Influencer if you own a non-person social media account with followers/fans.
Non-person Social Media Influencers include non-person accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Eligible to join are Facebook Fan Pages (e.g., Naga City Guide Fan Page), Instagram Business Accounts (e.g., Naga City Guide Instagram account), and Twitter Business Accounts (e.g. Naga City Guide Twitter account).
Make sure to follow all SIX (6) steps.
- Share the Naga City Guide Fan Page announcement (see below) as a post on your Facebook Fan Page wall or Instagram Business Account Wall or Tweet this post using your Twitter Business Account.
- Make sure your share is PUBLIC. What we can’t see, we won’t count as an entry. Please be advised.
- Write a brief description with your share. One or two sentences should do. The description should tell the people you’re tagging what is there to love about Naga City. No description, no entry.
- Use the hashtag #UltimateNagaVacation on your post’s description. No hashtag, no entry.
- Tag @NagaCityGuide (i.e. the Naga City Guide Facebook Fan Page with URL https://www.facebook.com/nagacityguide/) on your share. No @NagaCityGuide tag, no entry.
- Post a comment under the Naga City Guide Fan Page’s announcement of this contest (https://www.facebook.com/nagacityguide/videos/1388608457866150/) to tell us you’re joining and to provide the link to your entry. No comment to tell us where your entry is, no entry.
This is how we’ll count raffle entries for SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS:
Less than 100 likes on post share: 1 Raffle Entry
100 to less than 200 likes on post share: 2 Raffle Entries
200 to less than 300 likes on post share: 4 Raffle Entries
300 to less than 400 likes on post share: 6 Raffle Entries
400 likes to less than 500 likes on post share: 8 Raffle Entries
500 or more likes on post share: 10 Raffle Entries